Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturdays brings me life after the hectic week

Heeyyy...

Today was a freak out day after a long time ( :-( was too busy with trainings for two months and too tired during the weekends coz of the tight schedule, I had decided not to let myself tempted to go out until my trainings are done, but could not resist anymore) as usual with a last min plan on Friday eve, with no tickets blocked we decided to go for a movie, I was so desperate that I said - I don’t mind any crap movie but will go for one. I suggested for Pasanga or Angels and Demons, Nollene suggested for sarvam and Jai for Kulir 100 degree.. with lots of debate we froze two.. Angels and Demons or Kulir.. Checked for tickets and - not available at better and descent theatres... so decided to go to "Shanthi" at 10.30 (we know how Indian Flexible time works) As usual i was the first one to reach... show was at 11.45.. reached at 11.00 itself thinking will not get the tickets otherwise.. I could see not much crowd with little hesitation (the girlish feel made me think more than twice before going to the counter) and know what i could hardly see 3 to 4 at the counter and I said 4 tickets and I saw that she strikes her copy for 4 seats and gave me the tickets and I could see the tickets i got was just in row 2 (until 45 minutes before the movie was about to begin). My expectancy for a good movie went down little.... Dint wanna stand alone went in to the opposite Saravana bhavan... dint know what to have but I need some shade to stand for a while - Ordered a Chocolate ice-cream. Done with my cup had to come out from there and wait.. and slowly comes one by one at 11.30 and 11.45... With little fun already started chatting we went into the hall... and there comes the 4th dude after the show was up. Grrrrrrrr The real junk in the interval - Popcorns, Kurkure, Samosas, Pepsi, cofee hooooooooooo. Actually we had plans for lunch after movie, now you know how we would go with that plan.. Then we started to think - what is this movie all about, what does this title really say - we started making our own analysis and having hearty laugh & fun but - just waiting for the show to end.... Then i went to buy my new sun glasses to Spencers - i tired at least 25 - 30 of them, and my friend kept commenting and suggesting on each one. Finally chose a classic and cool Fast track piece - hoo hoo.. I was longing to get one.. Now i need to show off to my friends... hey dudes next time when u get to meet me hannn :-) My legs needed some rest. we decided to get back home, my legs needed some rest. It was a good Saturday for me... So waiting for one such again next week. My plans for the eve is to get back to my laptop, prepare for my sessions to happen on Monday.. No escape from that..

2 comments:

  1. You have had a good break.. Take such breaks often cos it gives you energy for the following week.

    ReplyDelete