Sunday, June 21, 2009

It was a good week...

Heey hii.. Week was great (with not many difficulties I meant)… some changes in team and some of additional tasks on track. It makes me exciting to do something away from the routine task.
But one thing I noticed about myself is that I am going greatly lazy these days. Need to work on it.
I had been to my company fresher’s induction as a speaker (introducing my team to the young joiners); they must be with their high spirits and energies about their career and new phase. I was just flowing back into my old memories, exactly a year ago; I was at the same place into an induction when I joined this organization.
Hey and yes, we went to “Angels and Demons” this week. Unlike usual where we all used to assemble well on time, missed the first 15 minutes of the show, so could not understand head or tail of it. I should have read the book before I went for this.
Now, I have decided no movies for next few weeks, need to give a break for anything in life, otherwise even this would go routine isn’t it. So need to think of something else interesting and informative to do during the week ends. I am thinking of books as my choice. Lemme see if it works.
Hee Hee
Cheers
Siri

No comments:

Post a Comment