Monday, June 15, 2009

This is how I want my Saturdays ever


As I expected, Saturday was really awesome. As planned we went to Bow’s place to visit her and the new born (actually we are ashamed for our delayed visit, we went to see the baby after about a month and a half) We wanted it to be surprise visit but as usual my intelligence gave her a clue about our visit (when I called Bow pretending as if it is my regular call that I give her enquiring if she has not gone to her in law’s place, somehow made her guess our visit).
So finally me, Jini and Meow went to her place and gotta see the cute Kirit – oops Bow wants us to call him Krishant, had some loud gossips and fun. From there we dragged Meow to watch a movie; we kept hunting for a good Non - Veg restaurant. So wanted to get the tickets first and then go for lunch (my ultimate goal was to watch a movie than anything else) and there comes a Romeo walking to us and tell me “Am very tired ” before even I could realize what was he trying to say he walked off smiling at us, hooo. Got our tickets and we got into Hotel Buhari – A hotel that gives an auspiciously prepared Biriyani. We expected an AC hall, but we were told “No AC hall mam” :-(, hunger already grumbling, we went in, but should really appreciate the Customer Service we received there, we only felt if there was an AC Hall we would prefer coming here next time. Having done with our Lunch, went to shop for a new Footwear for Meow. Not satisfied we reached theatre to catch our show, “PASANGA” machi semma kalaai movie that is all I can say about it. For the first time I did not worry about the story script or the moral of it, but enjoyed every bit of the movie dialogue thoroughly. I ended up having a heavy head ache after all that laughter. Managed to find a tea stall outside the theatre and ultimately we saw that the stall was next to a wine shop so quickly gulped my tea and came from there and we all 3 departed from there. Hoo but once I came home I had to make it to hospital to get my throat infection treated, had to inject 2 bottles of Glucose and 2 Syringes :-( With all my tiring day out, I slept well at hospital :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment